Seamless surface protection and waterproofing systems
The product sets as a single full-bonded membrane with no joints or seams.
What is a tough flexible coating?
• Its unique formula provides extreme elasticity and over
95% memory recovery, allowing for excessive movement
• is ideal for over coating most substrates including concrete, corrugated iron, galvanized steel, fibre cement, metal and insulation boards for both pitched roofs and flat roofs
• Cures into a seamless membrane with:
– Waterproofing ability
– Corrosion resistance
– Chemical Resistance
• Seamless rubber membrane waterproofing
• Cures into any shape and corner
– Rust inhibiting
– No joints
• Crack resistant
• Weather resistant
• Fully bonds to substrate
• Multiple application methods
• Ideal for complex roofs and detailing
• Withstands thermal cycling
• Puncture resistant
Resistant To Damage Caused By
- UV exposure
- Exposure to industrial chemicals
- Acid rain
- Soil and airborne contaminates
Brush and Trowel
Brush and Trowel is our recommended application method for projects of fewer than 250m2• This method typically comprises of a 2 to 3 coat application of High Build leaving a 2mm thick coating. High Build is also used for all detailing required on a project, regardless of application method.
Spray Applied Instant Set
Spray Applied is used on projects over 250m> or where specified over brush and trowel grade. It is applied by an approved applicator with a spray team.
Unlike other conventional waterproofing, the benefit of this application is that it increases worker- and environmental safety, since there is no open flame.
All products are water-based. These products are both worker and environmentally safe. They are available for commercial, industrial and residential applications, and for roofs, foundations and concrete structure protection
These products provide a durable and seamless cost effective solution for waterproofing systems for various applications